|You Are Not Stupid|
You got 10/10 questions right!
While acing this quiz doesn't prove you're a genius, you're at least pretty darn smart.
|Your Political Profile:|
Overall: 30% Conservative, 70% Liberal
Social Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Comment and I'll give you a letter; then you have to list 10 things you love that begin with that letter. Afterwards, post this in your journal and give out some letters of your own.
I got "P"
~Pizza - it's true
~Playing by Heart - a wonderful movie that almost know one knows
~Pasta - you have NO idea
~Prince Caspian - all these books rock, actually
~Pasha - So You Think You Can Dance
~Pace - as in Charlie on Lost
~Plot bunnies - when they're cooperating
1. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
2. Tag seven people to do the same.
3. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.
1. I have a tendency to be very legalistic in my judgments of other people. I look down on or judge people who I think are doing "wrong things" with their lives. But I hate this part of me and am working to change it.
2. I sleep with a stuffed dog that I've had since I was 2 months old. His name is Doggie and he's the only present I've ever liked from my dad.
3. I fear that my complacency will send me to Hell, but I am too afraid to change anything or take a chance.
4. I check my email obsessively.
5. I own over 300 books and have only read about 100 of them.
6. I hate - HATE - when people look down on me because of my faith/religious beliefs. Faith does not make me naive. Believing in God doesn't mean you have to tiptoe around me and make sure you don't say naughty words. Abstaining from certain behaviors (i.e. having sex before marriage) does not make me socially stupid or a lesser human being. You don't get to be tolerant of everything else and then come down hard on the Christians and call us stupid, close-minded, evil. That's hypocrisy.
7. One of my thumbs is deformed. I call it my stubby thumb. It looks like a toe and I was just born with it.
You are... 0% unique and 27% herdlike (partly because you, like everyone else, enjoy writing). When it comes to friends you are normal. In terms of the way you relate to people, you are wary of trusting strangers. Your writing style (based on a recent public entry) is conventional.
Your overall weirdness is: 14(The average level of weirdness is: 28.
You are weirder than 26% of other LJers.)
Find out what your weirdness level is!
|Your Famous Last Words Will Be:|
|You Are 28% Weirdo|
|You Are Scissors|
|You scored as Tony Almieda, You would never let anything happen to the one you love, even if that means sacrificing more. You help out when needed and are very tactical when it comes to putting a plan together. You can get shot in the necka nd be back up in four hours. You are strong and a great friend.|
Which 24 Charcater Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com
Your dominant hues are cyan and blue. You like people and enjoy making friends. You're conservative and like to make sure things make sense before you step into them, especially in relationships. You are curious but respected for your opinions by people who you sometimes wouldn't even suspect.
Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.
Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.
Are you a book lover? A TV fangirl? A movie aficionado? Put your mind to the test, and list some of your favorite fictional characters - one for each letter of the alphabet.
A. Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter)
B. Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
C. Chloe O'Brian (24)
D. Dana Scully (The X-Files)
E. Elliot Stabler (Law & Order: SVU)
F. Faith (Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel)
G. Giles (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
H. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
I. Illyria (Angel)
J. Jack Bauer (24)
K. Karen Hayes (24)
L. Lenny Briscoe (Law & Order)
M. Mulder (The X-Files)
N. Nina Myers (24)
O. Olivia Benson (Law & Order: SVU)
P. Professor McGonagall (Harry Potter)
Q. Q (James Bond)
R. Ron Weasley (Harry Potter)
S. Sayid Jarah (LOST)
T. Tony Almeida (24)
W. Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
X. Xander Harris (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
I think I get points for only having 4 letters empty.
2. Smoked: $5.00
3. Got drunk: $5.00
4. Went skinny dipping: $3.00
5. Kissed someone of the opposite sex: $4.00
6. Kissed someone of the same sex: $4.00
7. Cheated on a test: $2.00
8. Fell asleep in class: $0.50
9. Been expelled: $5.00
10. Been in a fist fight: $3.00
11. Given oral: $5.00
12. Got oral: $5.00
13. Prank called the cops: $3.00
14. Stole something: $2.00
15. Done drugs: $5.00
16. Dyed your hair: $0.50
17. Done something with someone older (like a few years): $3.00
18. Went out with someone OVER 18 (if your under 18): $4.00
19. Ate a whole thing of oreos: $0.50
20. Cried yourself to sleep: $1.00
21. Said you love someone but didn't mean it: $1.00
22. Been in love: $4.00
23. Got caught doing something that you shouldn't have been doing: $1.00
24. Went streaking: $4.00
25. Got arrested: $5.00
26. Made out with someone at the movies: $2.00
27. Peed in the pool: $0.50
28. Played spin the bottle: $1.00
29. Done something you regret: $3.00
- AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WITH THE TITLE OF THE SONG THAT COMES ON -
[it's better if you don't cheat and don't skip any songs.]
What is your name? Or what should your name be?: Hear Me
How is your life going?: Waiting (Save Your Life)
What is your nickname?: Everything
What is your theme song?: Here Without You
What is your best friend's theme song?: Girlfriend
How is your life going to turn out?: The Space Between
Will you get married?: I Wasn't Prepared (oh my...)
Will you have kids?: I'd Lie For You (And That's The Truth)
What will your job be?: Respect
Did you/will you finish school?: You Learn (oddly fitting)
Who is your best friend?: Up On The Roof/Wonderful World
Who is or will be your significant other?: I'll Stand By You
Who do you like?: Hand in My Pocket (umm...)
How will you die?: Seasons of Love
How do you feel right now?: In Between
What is your favorite song?: Stupid
How could you describe your parents?: I'm Not That Girl (Reprise) - Umm...that doesn' t really fit...
Your best friend[s]?: I Dreamed a Dream
Your teachers?: 4 A.M.
Your significant other [or crush...]?: ] I Want You To Need Me
Yourself?: Anything For You
What is your best feature?: How Do I Live
What will you be / should you be, profession-wise?: Weight of the World (oh my)
How could you describe this survey?: God Help the Outcasts
What makes you angry?: Drowning
What makes you sad?: Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? (that show makes me happy)
What makes you happy?: Wanna Be
What makes you dance?: Who Wants to Live Forever (this song makes me cry)
What is your favorite color?: Again I Go Unnoticed
How would you describe yourself?: Requiem (The Fifth)
Who is your worst enemy?: Rest of My Life
Who do you hate?: Breathe No More
Who do you love?: Time After Time
Who do you lust after?: Listen to Your Heart (oddly enough, I first heard this song watching a Tony/Michelle video...and I do lust after Tony)
Finish the Sentence -
I wish: Further Away
I want to: Come to Me
I want to eat: If I Ain't Got You
My head: I'll Stand By You
I am: Dirty Little Secret
My best feature is: Numb/Encore
My eyes are: Live Like You Were Dying
My hair is: What is this Feeling?
My face is: Breakdown (ouch)
You should: You Raise Me Up
Words of advice: Out There
How do others see me?: Let Myself Fall
How do I see myself?: Over You (that's empowering)
DMV Employees, Parents who bring squalling brats to R-rated movies
Circle I Limbo
Red Sox Fans
Circle II Whirling in a Dark & Stormy Wind
Circle III Mud, Rain, Cold, Hail & Snow
Circle IV Rolling Weights
Circle V Stuck in Mud, Mangled
Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney
Circle VI Buried for Eternity
Circle VII Burning Sands
Circle IIX Immersed in Excrement
Osama bin Laden
Circle IX Frozen in Ice
2. Rhode Island
3. New York
7. New Hampshire
1. Last dollar spent: Book sale at the library
2. Last beverage: Water
3. Last phone call: Mike
4. Last bubble bath: Right before I graduated college
5. Last time you cried: Last night - Lost was REALLY emotional
6. Last text msg received: Grant
7. Last text msg sent: Jen
8. Last birthday: Mikey's was today...the last bday I celebrated was my Mom's
9. Last relationship: hahah. none. Unless you count Ricky. But we don't.
1. Have you ever dated a best friend? No
2. Have you ever stayed up and partied 'til the sun rose? I've stayed up, but I wasn't partying
3. Have you ever kissed someone & regretted it? No
4. Have you ever lost someone you loved? Ehhhh
5. Have you ever been dumped? No
6. Have you ever been so drunk that you threw up? Nope
7. Have you ever run away? No
8. Have you ever missed an ex? Don't have one
7 favorite restaurants in no order:
1. Olive Garden
2. Ruby Tuesdays
3. Bee Bee's
4. Boston Chowda (okay, not really a restaurant, but their chowder rocks)
6. Red Lobster
7. Steak Loft
6 things you've done today:
1. Read some of my book
2. Written some fic
4. Moved my TV
5. Cuddled with Nightmare
6. Ate breakfast
5 favorite things in no order:
2. Chlack fics
4 people you can tell [almost] anything to in no order:
2 Things you want to do before you die:
1. Travel in Europe
2. Get published
1 thing that you cannot live without: